[Devel] Private area on developer portal has been decomissioned

Emanuele Aina emanuele.aina at collabora.com
Thu Aug 10 12:47:53 BST 2017

Hello all,
 the way the developer portal was set up, with Backworth mangling the
static HTML files, has been causing rendering issues.

The login itself has been not functional due to changes in the captcha
system for quite some time.

Since the private area has not served any actual function for a long
time and currently there's no plan to make use of it, we decomissioned
it and now https://developer.apertis.org/ is a plain static website
generated by HotDoc.

We took the chance to automate the way it gets published. If you're
curious to learn how the machinery works, here's an handy guide:
https://wiki.apertis.org/Guidelines/HowToCreateJenkinsJobs

If you find any issue, report them here or mail me directly!

Cheers,
Emanuele

--
Emanuele Aina