[Devel] Scheduled Server Unavailability - Important Notice for Apertis Developers

Juan Pablo Vigo Mas pvigo at collabora.com
Thu Nov 16 19:54:13 CET 2023

Greetings Apertis Team,

I hope this message finds you well. We would like to inform you in advance about a scheduled maintenance activity that will result in the temporary unavailability of our server https://repositories.apertis.org.

Date and Time of Unavailability: 17 November 2023 from 10:00 CET to 10:30 CET.

During this period, the server will be undergoing essential maintenance to ensure optimal performance. As a result, access to the server and associated services will be temporarily unavailable.
Thank you for your cooperation, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Pablo.