[Devel] Preview of new documentation tool output

Suma Shanbhog (RBEI/ECF4) Suma.L at in.bosch.com
Wed Nov 18 05:22:48 GMT 2015

Hello Philip,

This sounds good. I had created a ticket in bugzilla for this very topic. bug 579
The ticket describes the requirements for documentation and requests for a solution. I see that you have already planned integrating Mallard with API documentation.

As we discussed long time back, this might be the way to go.
But, there might be lot of documentation available online as well (for e.g for Geoclue) which should be integrated in our SDK. Please keep that in mind as well.

Best regards

Suma L
RBEI/ECF

Tel. +91(80)6657-4464