[Devel] New mailing lists.

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 13:11:49 GMT 2016

Hey all,

I've create two new mailinglists (with some initial members):

* Packagers - For those respoensible for the debian package of the
  Apertis distribution, including image building. (Used in the
  maintainer failed for our various debian packages)
* Maintainers - The official maintainers address for the various
  apertis components. (Used as the maintainer contact address for the
  apertis components).

Apart from these formal usages, these lists will also get the mails
from the various jenkins jobs in the near future (e.g. build failures).

--
Sjoerd Simons
Collabora Ltd.