[Devel] Problem(s) encountered with Apertis

FIXED-TERM Gunti Vamsinag (CDG-SMT/ESM1) fixed-term.Vamsinag.Gunti at de.bosch.com
Fri Aug 11 15:22:20 BST 2017

Hello Apertis,

I am trying to build an app for apertis but are facing certain problems that I have explained below. Has any of you faced any such issues?

Problem 1:
I get the following error when I select the Add guest additions CD image in Virtual Box:
Unable to insert the virtual optical disk C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxGuestAdditions.iso into the machine Apertis.
Could not mount the media/drive 'C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox/VBoxGuestAdditions.iso' (VERR_PDM_MEDIA_LOCKED).
Result Code:

E_FAIL (0x80004005)

Component:

ConsoleWrap

Interface:

IConsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed}

Callee:

IMachine {b2547866-a0a1-4391-8b86-6952d82efaa0}

Have you encountered this problem? If so could you kindly help me resolve it?

Problem 2:
When I start eclipse, I do not see the Project Wizard Button. Is this problem associated with Problem 1?
[cid:image001.png at 01D30D2B.3D824A20]

Thanks in advance :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Vamsinag Gunti