[Devel] Problem(s) encountered with Apertis

FIXED-TERM Gunti Vamsinag (CDG-SMT/ESM1) fixed-term.Vamsinag.Gunti at de.bosch.com
Wed Aug 16 09:54:13 BST 2017

Hello Suma,

I am using the 17.06 release version. I was able to solve the 1st problem but are unable to figure out the 2nd one. Additionally, the documentation states that the desktop should contain shortcuts to start and stop the emulator --> these I do not see on my desktop. However, this is not so important for me right now. Right this moment, to get my workspace up and running would be sufficient.

I shall go through the documentation and check again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Vamsinag Gunti
CDG-SMT/ESM1

Mobil +49 17623350414
From: Suma L (RBEI/ECO)
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:49 AM
To: FIXED-TERM Gunti Vamsinag (CDG-SMT/ESM1) <fixed-term.Vamsinag.Gunti at de.bosch.com>
Subject: RE: Problem(s) encountered with Apertis

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
Could you please mention the version of Apertis image that you are using?

Normally we never faced any issue when inserting guest additions image. Did you try doing it by clicking on menu "Devices->Insert Guest Additions CD image" ?
Can you please cross check if you went about installing your SDK image as described in the attached file (SDK_Installation)?

Regarding problem 2: The wizard is now disabled. Thanks for pointing out that the devdocs are not updated.
Please follow the attached document (Application Development)for instructions on creating Hello World program.

Do get back to me in case the problem persists.

Best regards,

L Suma
RBEI/ECO

Tel. +91 80 6136-4337