[Devel] New Apertis v2021dev1 stable release available

Peter Senna Tschudin peter.senna at collabora.com
Tue May 5 13:24:49 BST 2020

Hi Javier,

Thank you for your E-mail. It is very good to hear a new voice here.

On Tue, 2020-05-05 at 09:12 +0000, Grijalba, Javier wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> thank you for the new Apertis v2021dev1 release

You are welcome!

> I´m a little bit confused why the mailing list is so quiet.
> Is the Apertis adoption so low or companies not so talkative ?

We actually do not use E-mail that much these days, but there is lots
of action going on. A few examples are:
 - Our new website: we are working on a new design that focuses on
easier access to information. You can see the results here:
https://apertis.org/
 - Our infrastructure: One of our differentiators, to let's say Yocto,
is that we shift to infrastructure the load and responsibility that are
usually on the developer. And while our infrastructure empower our
users to do a lot, we don't talk much about it. But you can see the
 - GitLab: We are migrating some of our infrastructure services to
GitLab and GitLab CI. You can see some of it here:
https://gitlab.apertis.org/

So while the mailing lists are quiet, there is a lot of development
happening on Apertis.

Is there anything we can do for you?

Kind Regards,

Peter