[Devel] New Apertis v2019.2 stable release available
emanuele.aina at collabora.com
Thu Mar 5 22:40:40 GMT 2020
the new Apertis v2019.2 stable release is now available!
Apertis v2019.2 is the third stable release of the Apertis v2019 Long
Term Support release flow. Apertis is committed to maintain the v2019
release stream until June 2021.
For more details about the Apertis release flows and support periods,
You can find the full release notes at
This release includes:
* the security updates from Debian Buster
* a fix for the `bluez` package resolving a conflict with its
* the removal of the dependency on the `libquvi` package from
`totem-pl-parser` due to GPL-3 licensing issues
* the AppArmor profile for the `tracker` package has been moved to the
package itself, rather than in the `chaiwala-apparmor-profiles`
* the switch to the ICU backend in the `tracker` package to avoid
GPL-3 issues with `libunistring`
The full release notes contain more details about all the work that has
landed in this release:
Images are already available for download at
Thanks to everyone who contributed!
More information about the Devel